- Find and report a bug to the product team and tech team
- Execute test cases(manual) and analyze result
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help the support team to solve problems from users
- Help report the insight and feedback
- Collaborate with QA Engineers & QA Analyst to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes with minimum 2 years experiences in the relevant field.
- Experience working for a software company or startup is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understand SQL to query data in the database.
- Understand debug and troubleshooting issue.
- Knowledge on test automation tools is a plus (Cypress, Katalon)
- Commitment to work in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work at Sunter Agung, Jakarta Utara