- Minimal BSc/BA in Human Reource Management, Business, Psychology, Accounting or a related field, master degree is a most likely.
- 3 years of experience work in the areas of employee engagement, training/professional development, organizational development, employer branding, and performance management systems and support within diverse organizations
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Proficient in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong business acumen.
- A strong team player and an initiator, well-organized, resourceful and efficient.
- An agile learner and results oriented.
- Meticulous attention to details and computer literate.
- Design, Leads and implements the following initiatives and/or programs: organizational culture strategy, employee engagement, professional development/training, and performance management.
- Managing culture and behavior change initiatives in response to Organisational Strategy, facilitation and roll out of programs.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that learning and development initiatives are aligned with both individual and team needs and tied to company’s overall strategy
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Using valid metrics and outcomes establish a credible Learning and Development function within the organization and partner.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Execute employer branding activities and perform analysis of the implementation for the evaluation and improvement purposes.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.