- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management or related field
- Have 2-4 years of progressive experience as a Business Analyst, Accounts Manager or customer facing role in Supply Chain (Enterprise Product especially in Consumer Goods Industry)
- Experience working with Retail Buyers, Distributors and/or Brokers preferred
- Ability to understand and explain accounting aspects within IT solution base
- Friendly and pleasant voice
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skill.
- Data-driven and has experience in CSV/xls data processing.
- Enjoyed a fast-paced environment and keep exploring something new.
- Has good English for both verbal and written
- Willing to work at Sunter Agung, Jakarta Utara
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all Customer inquiries. Identify resources within Supply Chain to support timely response to Customer inquiries
- Create end-to-end Customer Journey and establish a program to improve Customer Activation and Experience.
- Responsible to provide insight based on quantitative and qualitative data gathered from the existing & new user and also working towards improvement of Customer Activation and Customer Journey to ensure everything is on its right track.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Business Development, Operation, Project and Product team to support on-time and accurate order fulfillment and delivery to meet customer requirements
- Coach our client to be product experts and train their teams on
- Tracking all action plan and strategic project related to Customer Activation and monitoring post-implementation results.
- Understanding of the business models of software and technology companies (e.g., what drives value, different functional roles within such companies)