Back End Developer responsibilities are:
- Design and develop solutions for web services
- You have to write code that can be well designed, testable, and efficient using the best software development practices
- Collect, improve specifications, requirements based on technical needs
- Design, implement, and optimize relational & non-relational databases
- Self-organize under scrum methodology to collaborate and deliver features to customers
- Can create, manage software documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, scaling up our applications
Back End Developer requirements are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Engineering (Computer, Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic), or Mathematics.
- Proficient in OOP & SQL. Functional Programming is a plus
- Have experience of using some RDBMS especially MySQL and Graph Database (arangoDB)
- Experience working in frameworks such as Golang and Laravel.
- Experience on using and maintaining docker, kubernetes is a plus point
- Experience with creating API based webapp with proper authentications
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git or BitBucket, branching mechanism, pull request
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Systematic problem diagnosis, creative problem solving skills, strong willingness to grow
- Familiar with agile software development and its respective tool
- Willing to work at Malang, East Java