- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years of experience in tax, accounting, or relevant background
- Excellent knowlegde of tax regulation, tax calculation, accounting reporting
- Familiar with accounting software
- Good analytical skills, systematic and well-organized with a keen attention to details
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to create a collaborative environment
- Brevet A&B Certification is a plus
- Handling day-to-day Accounting & Tax activities
- Ensures that all general ledger accounts and subsidiary ledger records are updated and accurate and provides timely reporting of all financial information.
- Prepare financial statements
- Keep update on the local tax regulation to be able to identify & mitigate tax risks on daily transactions
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Manage ad hoc department projects
- Willing to work in our office in Sunter, North Jakarta