Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Must have abundant experience, interest, and passions in the B2B/B2C community.
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful community strategies and crisis management
- Able to initiate, build, foster, and monitor communication and collaborations with multiple community spaces
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Good communication skills both in English and Bahasa
- Handling all PR mock-up strategies and PR activities such as media pitching and monitoring, spokesperson presentation, signature events, content exchange, etc;
- Managing offline and online platforms (chat engine/fb groups) for B2C and B2B communities
- Co-initiator Interview with the Experts program for harvesting delightful contents;
- Planning, tracking, and reporting on success metrics in terms of community engagement; starting from acquisition to member's advocation
- Taking responsibility for the whole work cycle of the Affiliate Marketing Program
- Working closely with the business development team to ensure the effectiveness and successful execution of strategic partnerships;
- Boosting the numbers of existing ecosystem communities (especially our users) by developing learning tools, contents, and delivery methods.
- Contributing to handle some landing page frameworks, newsletter, blog, and other pipelines.