Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 1 year experience in Financial Services industry
- Excellent in presentation skills
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Fluent in Excel / Google sheets, with a strong understanding of pivot tables, vlookups
- Complex project management work that has required you to work cross-functionally
- Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Growth mindset, humility, and the burning desire to own your domain and your work
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement of code, systems, and processes through analysis and metrics
- Willing to work at Sunter, North Jakarta
- Engage broadly with stakeholder teams to structure and prioritize business problems where insights can have the biggest impact.
- Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive customer growth, retention, engagement, and/or revenue.
- Brainstorm on growth initiatives and assess their impact, efficacy and complexity.
- Utilize both non-technical tools and methods to implement growth initatives.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Sales Operations teams to implement growth initiatives.
- Track and monitor metrics and KPIs of existing product and growth initiatives
- Self-organize under scrum methodology to collaborate and deliver features to customers