Paper.id is the pioneer of the complete, automated and user-focused B2B Payment Solution that helps companies to get paid faster or pay later.
We aim to accelerate cash flow and ease the heavy burden of business operations.Paper.id helps businesses to operate and track their daily operations by leveraging our core competencies in invoicing, digital payments and financing.
What will you do:
A Flutter Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of Paper.id Product. Their primary focus is on developing user-friendly apps that are compatible with multiple platforms, including iOS and Android.
- Designing and developing user-friendly applications
- Ensuring applications are compatible with multiple platforms
- Coordinating with other team members during the application development process
- Identifying and resolving software defects
- Providing support and maintenance for applications
What are we looking:
- Min. 2 years Front-End development (Flutter SDK)
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experienced with version control (Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket) and State Management libraries
- Mobile Troubleshooting (Android & IOS): Push Nofitication (APNS / FCM), Mobile Dashboard (PLAY Console / Apple Developer), Crashlytics.
- Experienced in a Product-oriented team (AGILE), and building test script program.
- Have a strong passion for share knowledge & learn new things.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and strong attention to detail and problem solving.
- Point plus, if you have experience integration with other System (EWallet, Analytics, etc.).
- Good communicator as you will work with Product Manager, UI/UX team, Backend Developer and other project members
Willing to work Hybrid, at least once a week to come to the office.